Whether you are a blogger, email marketer, affiliate marketer, or small business as a whole you’ll agree with me that running an online business is never easy; it can be so time-consuming.
You’re a busy person. You have lots of tasks to complete with your time being limited. There’s no doubt about it. So, why not automate those things?
We need tools and software that will make things easier and faster for us so we stay productive and make sales.
Task automation tools are a great way to increase productivity and streamline the work process.
By automating repetitive tasks, we can free up time and manage our time better.
One of the best ways to stay productive and make lots of sales easily and automatically is by using an automation tool.
Why? because it saves you a lot of time compared to manually doing things.
About Automation Tools
Let me ask you a question.
Which do you think is better? Manually sharing your blog posts to social media platforms or having a tool do that for you while you sleep?
Obviously, you’ll pick the latter.
How about having to move your email subscribers from one CRM platform to your preferred autoresponder?
Wouldn’t you prefer that to be done automatically for you while you focus on other aspects of your business?
This is where task automation tools come in.
Who wants to waste precious time when you’re leaving a lot of money on the table, definitely not me.
Work smarter, not harder and you’ll see good results in your business.
In order to be more effective and productive in your business you need tools that can automate your tasks for you and there are a lot of them.
In this post today, I’m going to list 5 very good ones that will drastically increase your productivity.
Feel free to pick any of them and run with it.
First, I’ll list the top 5 and also go ahead to explain each of them showing you;
- What they are and how they work
- Key features
Are you ready? without wasting much time, let’s jump to it right away.
Top 5 Task Automation Tools to Increase Productivity in 2024
- Pabbly Connect
- Power Automate
Not sure if you’ve heard of this one, but if you’re an internet marketer there is a chance you have.
Zapier is the most popular automation tool in the world. It’s a free service that lets you connect different services and apps, so you can automate tasks with just one click.
You can use Zapier to automate all sorts of things, like sending notifications when new blog posts are published on your favorite sites and apps, or sending emails based on actions taken in your Gmail account.
Zapier also makes it easy for you to create powerful workflows that can be triggered by a single button click.
You can integrate with over 5,000 apps and it’s trusted by big companies including Shopify, dropbox, and more.
One awesome thing about zapier is the fact that you can build your own app integrations if you are not happy with the existing ones.
So what can you do with it?
What you can do with Zapier:
- Here are a few things you can do with the zapier task automation tool
- Move bulk data on demand using Transfer (Beta)
- Share your content across social media
- Notify your team about new leads
- Save files to the cloud automatically
- Auto-add new leads to your CRM platform
- Create custom workflows and much more
You can try Zapier for free which gives you access to 100 tasks per month and it also offers the following paid plans
- Starter Plan: This plan costs $19.99 per month when billed annually and it gives you access to 750 tasks
- Professional Plan: This plan costs $49 per month when billed annually and it gives you access to 2,000 tasks
- Team: Costs $399 monthly when billed yearly and gives you access to 50,000 tasks. Perfect for teams
- Company: The most expensive plan on Zapier which costs $799 per month (when billed annually) and gives you access to 100,000 tasks
Important: You save 33% with yearly plans.
Make (Formally Integromat)
Make, formally known as Integromat is a visual platform that allows you to automate anything without the need for coding.
You can automate tasks, set up workflows to scale your business, and be more productive.
It’s used by over 500k+ users and operates in 198 countries.
With make, you can save a lot of time by connecting all the apps you use on a daily basis together in a few clicks.
- Google sheets
- Google Drive
- Facebook, e.t.c
Make main Features
Here are some key and main features of Make
- Visual builder for creating automated workflows (No coding)
- Connections and webhooks management
- Manage organization and platform
- Data storage
- Create your own integrations using the Developer Platform
If you’re looking for a tool that will help you save a lot of time, and make your work easier and faster, you should try Make.
How much does Make cost?
You can use make for free and there is no time limit on the free plan. Make has three paid pricing packages and they include the following
- Core plan: Costs $9 per month when billed yearly
- Pro plan: Costs $16 per month when billed yearly
- Teams: Starts at $29 per month when billed yearly
Pabbly is one of the fastest growing task automation tools that will 10x-100x your productivity and is a very good alternative to Zapier.
Just as the name sounds, with Pabbly you can connect various apps that you use together to automate your tasks without technical skills.
What makes it unique is not only the number of features and tasks.
There is also access to step-by-step video tutorials where you can learn how to integrate different apps if you’re a beginner.
It’s easy to setup;
- Create workflow
- Select the applications you want to integrate
- and automate
Your tasks will run automatically while you focus on other important aspects of your business.
What can Pabbly do for you? what are the features?
Let’s take a look;
- Instant webhook to send real-time data from one application to another
- Supports 300+ applications
- Multi-step calls
- eCommerce, CRM, payment integrations, and more
How much does Pabbly cost?
Pabbly can be used for free which lets you use up to 100 tasks per month and it also offers the following paid plans.
- Standard Plan: The first paid plan starts from $19 per month (you can pay less if you go for a 12, 24, or 36 months subscription). It gives you access to 12,000 tasks
- Pro Plan: This plan gives you access to 24,000 tasks and costs $39 per month
- Ultimate Plan: The best plan that costs $79 per month and gives you access to 50,000 tasks (option to choose the number of tasks)
If you want to save money and not pay yearly, you can grab pabbly connect lifetime deal instead.
Pabbly is easily the top 3 task automation tool right now, so if you’re looking for a tool that will automate your tasks and increase productivity, give it a try.
IFTTT (If This Then That)
The first thing you see when you visit the website is “Everything works better together”
Of course yes, we’re talking about automating your tasks so you can manage your business better and faster.
Is this your first time hearing about this tool?
IFTTT is a free application that allows users to connect their different services so that the user can trigger actions from one service to another.
This is great for automating tasks and keeping track of your data.
For example, IFTTT can be used to create automated tasks from Gmail or other email services and then forward them to other apps or services like Slack or Trello.
When you publish new blog content, it can automatically share it on social media
It’s simple with IFTTT;
The “If this, then that” logic simply means that if a particular stuff is set up, then IFTTT should go ahead and carry out the task.
- If your website has new content, this app should send it to your email subscribers or share it on your Twitter handle or Facebook page, etc.
- If a new pic is posted on Instagram, then upload it to dropbox automatically.
There are a lot of apps and services you can connect together including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, Gmail, and more.
The possibilities with IFTTT are endless, so there will always be something new you’ll discover every day while playing around with the app.
You can use IFTTT in different ways and they include the following:
- Automate blogs, websites and RSS feeds
- Automate Twitter & Facebook post sharing
- Automate email alerts
- Automate RSS news feeds and more
What is the cost of IFTTT? What pricing plans are available?
It’s totally free to use if you’re just getting started and have very few tasks to automate.
The free plan gives you access to 5 applets
If you plan to automate a lot of tasks then you can upgrade to a premium plan which includes the following.
- The Pro plan will give you access to 20+ applets
- Pro+ is the best pricing plan as everything is unlimited including applets, accounts, etc.
easier management of your marketing campaigns.
Power Automate was formally Microsoft Flow
It is a cloud-based service that lets you automate the creation and distribution of actionable information.
It works with over 40 business applications and integrates with Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and more.
You can also use it to create workflows in Excel and PowerPoint.
This is owned by Microsoft itself, so If you’re looking for a task automation tool with brand recognition, it’s the one for you.
Use it to automate different tasks and manage workflows all from one dashboard.
What’s best? you can use it on different devices.
Power Automate’s main features include:
- A visual workflow editor that makes it easy to manage different stages of a process.
- The ability to add triggers, which automatically run a workflow when a certain event happens.
- A library of prebuilt workflows you can use as templates.
- A library of connectors for connecting Microsoft services like SharePoint and OneDrive.
You can start for free, meanwhile, Power Automate offers the following three pricing models
- The base user plan costs $15 per month with access to automate cloud apps and create unlimited flows
- $40 per month gives you access to all capabilities of the base user plan plus the ability to automate legacy apps on a desktop
- $100 per month which is ideal for unlimited users and lets you run digital process automation from the same flow
There is also pay-as-you-go plan and it costs:
- $0.60 per cloud flow run
- $0.60 per desktop flow run (in attended mode)
- $0.60 per desktop flow run (in unattended mode)
FAQs about Task Automation Tools
Here are frequently asked questions about automation tools that increase productivity. Feel free to check it out as it might be of help to you too.
What is task automation?
Task automation is the use of apps to help you complete some minor activities automatically while you focus on other things and be more productive.
What tool is used for automating tasks?
There are a lot of these kinds of tools and they include
- Power Automate and
How do I create task automation?
It’s easy and all you have to do is
- Signup for a task automation tool
- Select the app you want to integrate
- Finally, create workflows
If you want to work faster and get quicker results in your business your best bet is to automate tasks and these tools will help you do so at the click of a button.
There are a lot of them available but I’ve decided to list only the top five along with their features and benefits.
The good thing is that you can try it for free and if you like it go for a paid plan to scale.
What do you think about these task automation tools?
Are you going to use them to increase your productivity? Have any questions, please let me know in the comments section.