A well-known American YouTuber, Instagram sensation, and famous person’s daughter is Salish Matter. Her appearances on her father’s wildly popular YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram channels helped her gain fame.
In this blog post, we are going to discuss Salish Matter net worth and monthly and annual income. We will also discuss on her biography along with her career, personal life, and so on. Also, check Dani Elle Speegle’s Net Worth.
Salish Matter Net Worth
Salish Matter is a social media star, dancer, and fashion designer. She has accumulated a net worth of $3 million through her various endeavors.
Salish Matter began her career as a social media star in 2018 when she began appearing on her father’s YouTube channel. The channel, which has over 8.8 million subscribers, features videos of Matter and her father dancing, doing challenges, and interacting with other celebrities.
Salish Matter has also appeared on her father’s TikTok account, which has over 10 million followers.
In 2020, Matter launched her fashion line, called “Salish Matter.” The line features a variety of clothing items for young girls. Must check Sara Saffari Net Worth.
Salish Matter’s income sources, monthly and annual income
|Net worth in 2023||$3 Million|
|Income sources||Social media, Dance, Modeling, Fashion line, |
Book deal, Appearances, Speaking engagements
|Social media||$10k – $20k per month|
|Dance||$5k – $10k per month|
|Modeling||$2k – $5k per month|
|Fashion line||$100k – $200k in revenue per year.|
|Book deal||$1 million|
|Appearances||$5k – $10k per appearance on television shows|
|Speaking engagements||$10k – $20k per speaking engagement.|
|Monthly Income||$30k – $50k|
|Annual Income||$360k – $600k|
Salish Matter was born on December 20, 2009, in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of photographer and author Jordan Matter and his ex-wife, Rachel Matter. Salish has one younger half-sister, Indigo, from her father’s second marriage.
Salish Matter’s early life was largely documented by her father on his social media accounts. He frequently posted photos and videos of her, including her first steps, first words, and first dance recitals.
As she got older, Salish began to appear in her father’s dance photography projects. In 2017, she was featured in his book, “Dancers Among Us,” which documented the lives of young dancers from around the world.
In 2018, Salish Matter began to appear on her father’s YouTube channel. The channel, which has over 8.8 million subscribers, features videos of Salish and her father dancing, doing challenges, and interacting with other celebrities.
Salish has also appeared on her father’s TikTok account, which has over 10 million followers.
|Birth Name||Salish Jordan Matter|
|Famous for||The daughter of photographer and author Jordan Matter|
|DOB||November 29, 2009|
|Birthplace||Nyack, New York|
|Father’s Name||Jordan Matter|
|Mother’s Name||Lauren Boyer|
|Elementary School||Evergreen Forest Elementary School in Olympia|
|High School||Komachin Middle School in Olympia, Washington|
- Dancer: In addition to her social media presence, Salish Matter is also a dancer. She has received training in hip-hop, jazz, and ballet. She has performed in dance recitals and competitions, and she has also appeared in music videos.
- Model: Salish Matter has also modeled for a number of brands, including Nike, Morphe, and Gelato & Annie.
- Author: In 2022, Matter published her first book, “The Body Book for Girls.” The book is a guide for young girls on how to love and accept their bodies. Matter’s book has been praised for its positive message and its empowering tone.
- Entrepreneur: In 2020, Salish Matter launched her own fashion line, called “Salish Matter.” The line features a variety of clothing items for young girls, including dresses, skirts, and tops.
- Awards and recognition: Salish Matter has been recognized for her work in a number of ways. In 2018, she was nominated for a Shorty Award for Best Dancer on YouTube. She has also been featured in a number of magazines, including Dance Spirit, Teen Vogue, and People.
Salish Matter is a talented dancer, social media star, and entrepreneur. She is known for her bubbly personality and her love of dance. She is also a role model for young girls who are interested in dance. Also, read Celina Smith’s Net Worth.
- Family: Salish Matter is the daughter of photographer and author Jordan Matter and his ex-wife, Rachel Matter. Salish has one younger half-sister, Indigo, from her father’s second marriage.
- Friends: Salish Matter is close friends with Nidal Wonder, a fellow social media star and dancer. The two have collaborated on a number of projects, including dance videos and music videos.
- Hobbies: Salish Matter enjoys dancing, singing, and spending time with her family and friends. She is also a vegetarian and loves animals.
- Education: Salish Matter is currently homeschooled. She is interested in pursuing a career in dance or fashion.
- Relationship status: Salish Matter is currently single. She has said that she is not interested in dating until she is older.
In 2020, Matter posted a video on her YouTube channel called “Salish’s NEW BOYFRIEND!” In the video, she pranks her father by telling him that she has a new boyfriend. The boyfriend in the video is actually Wonder.
Salish Matter is a private person and does not share much about her personal life on social media. However, she has said that she is close to her family and friends and enjoys spending time with them. She is also passionate about dance and fashion and hopes to pursue a career in one of those fields.
Salish Matter is a social media star, dancer, and fashion designer with a net worth of $3 million. She began her career as a social media star in 2018, when she began appearing on her father’s YouTube channel. Matter has since gone on to achieve success in a variety of fields, including dance, modeling, and fashion design. She is also a popular speaker at events and conferences.